The things I’ve just bought from Amazon.
- For the almost eleven year old- one of many classics he will never read, he hates reading
- For the two year old, who puts his fingers in his ears everytime I start singing Eagles classics
- For the horde, come October and I again realize I have very few halloween decorations.
- Also for the horde, to teach them that obnoxiousness and lying do not a happy mommy make
- For me, because my mom never bought the above.
All courtesy of a £25 birthday gift certificate from my secret buddy. Thanks, Secret Buddy! I considered a million different things to buy, before finally choosing these interesting items!