Actually, no it’s not. It’s Christine. But Procrastination is a good description of me. So, it totally should be my middle name.
Here is a list of all my great ideas that help me avoid doing any course work.
- is there anything to eat? I should go check the kitchen again.
- i wonder if i’ve had any blog views. I’d better check.
- what’s Lindsay Lohan been up to? I should check.
- Facebook. This is justified as there is a Facebook group about the course I’m doing. BAM!
- This music is rubbish. I should spend 10 minutes shuffling through the playlist until I find something good.
- Wheres the cat? I should go find it.
- MAIL! (POST!)
- I should get something to eat.
- I need a drink. Caffeine! Yey!
- I could just watch Dexter instead. (side note: I love how I start liking him and feeling sorry for him and then I’m all “he’s a deranged fucking psychopath, Erin. WTF?”)
- Fine. How about the Daily Show? It’s shorter!
- Allright allright. I’ll write the paper.
- Whats up with this chair? It’s all wonky. I’d better try and fix it.
- Is there anything to eat? I’d better check the kitchen again.
- I should write a post about all the ways I procrastinate for my blog.
Yeh. Deadlines are kind of a bitch.